

Last week, we headed out to the Wachovia Open with the boys. We were excited to see Elijah's reaction to the golf again this year. He loved it last year and well...these first two pictures of them sum up their enthusiasm for our trip. It was less than exciting. We did get to see about two actual golf shots in between keeping Isaac quiet and occupying the older two. :)
Poppy came with us and helped out too, which is always great! Tiger didn't make it to the tournament this year, so that's probably why Elijah didn't care :)
2 comments:
Holly, I can't believe I haven't seen you in so long and you live right down the street. I love your blog!
Holly, I am so excited about your blog!! Now I can see those adorable boys all the time. All your pictures are so cute. I can not believe how much Isaac has changed. See you tonight! (I can't believe I'm really going to see you guys TONIGHT!!!)
Post a Comment