Okay, this picture is a true "I told you so" moment for Jeremy. As I saw this picture being downloaded from our camera I couldn't stop laughing. For a while now, Jeremy has wanted to cut this supposedly long hair off from the top of Isaac's head. I cannot see this hair when it's laying flat and keep telling him that there is no long hair. Well, this picture caught the long hair blowing away in the breeze. Still not sure I want to cut his hair but thought it was pretty funny. :)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
I told you...
Okay, this picture is a true "I told you so" moment for Jeremy. As I saw this picture being downloaded from our camera I couldn't stop laughing. For a while now, Jeremy has wanted to cut this supposedly long hair off from the top of Isaac's head. I cannot see this hair when it's laying flat and keep telling him that there is no long hair. Well, this picture caught the long hair blowing away in the breeze. Still not sure I want to cut his hair but thought it was pretty funny. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SOO cute- I need your camera or maybe its your cutie pie kids that make the pics so amazing!! Or is it your photographer skills??!! :) This is soo cute- I say NO to cutting his hair but then again I do have a TWO year who's hair I will not cut!! lol see ya!
Okay...now I see it. He is SO cute, I could just est him up.
Post a Comment