Jeremy, Elijah and I want to thank Kate for all of the time and energy she put into school for Elijah. Kate even came and picked him up each morning(2x/week) so I didn't have to wake Isaac up from his nap. With the exception of the last few weeks, he loved his time away from home alone. He used to tell Aron in his serious voice, "sorry, Aron, but I got to go to kool(school)." I was glad to have Elijah doing "school", but it really was a huge help to me, when Isaac was born especially, to have just 2 boys for even an hour, so thanks so much Kate. We really appreciate all you did to include, teach, and love Elijah!!!!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
The Graduates
Jeremy, Elijah and I want to thank Kate for all of the time and energy she put into school for Elijah. Kate even came and picked him up each morning(2x/week) so I didn't have to wake Isaac up from his nap. With the exception of the last few weeks, he loved his time away from home alone. He used to tell Aron in his serious voice, "sorry, Aron, but I got to go to kool(school)." I was glad to have Elijah doing "school", but it really was a huge help to me, when Isaac was born especially, to have just 2 boys for even an hour, so thanks so much Kate. We really appreciate all you did to include, teach, and love Elijah!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment