Thursday, May 1, 2008

Family

Last week, we got a visit from some of our New York family. Grandma Church, Amy and Xavier, and Heidi came down and got to meet Isaac. Great Grandpa and Grandma Harper came over from Ocean Isle for a couple of days, too. We enjoyed seeing everyone and we wanted to share a few pictures of our fun. We made a trip on Friday to the Whitewater Center to watch the Olympic Trials for kayaking. We're not really into kayaking, but it was fun to watch and learn about it and they had some kids activities too. Thanks for coming everyone. It was great to have a whole week this time and to see the boys get to know you all a little better.






Elijah seeing if Great Grandma likes butter :)








Grandma and the oldest cousins (and Heidi)












Holly, Heidi (&Isaac) and Amy








Elijah and Xavier snacking in the sun

2 comments:

4torock said...

so cute!! I have been wanting to go to the WW center looks cool- or maybe it's just the people in the pics!! *wink.... I am so glad you and some of the fam got to hang and that first pic of all the boys- how did you do that?!!!! lol see ya this week ... If E will even come to the house :(
Kate

Heidi S said...

I had a great time with you guys. It was too short! Thank you for letting us join your life for the week. You are welcoming hosts and you plan fun activities! As always, I love being with your boys. They make me smile. :) Thanks for posting this blog. It's great to keep up with them even though I'm so far away! Love you all.
Heidi