Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PA trip

I know this post is long overdue...we are still not able to upload half of our pictures from our trip but we might as well start with these. Our trip to PA was lots of fun, as usual. As you can see from some of the pics, we rode go-carts, had a water balloon fight, went to the pool, went bowling (no pics yet...), and just got to hang out with the fam. Jeremy and I kept up with our running and on several days we even got to run alone together on the trails that run along the Delaware River. We got to meet our newest nephew, Gideon, and are awaiting the arrival of a nephew (any day) and a niece in Sept. The boys got to see all five cousins and they loved getting to know each of them a little more! All of the cousins played remarkably well together!!! Thanks DT and Heidi and Mom and Dad for hosting us all! I have to say that I loved just being able to show up at dinner and eat! Thanks Mom!! Wish we could see everyone more often, but are grateful for the moments we get together. (Becca, sorry no pics from your visit yet...)








1 comment:

Grandma C said...

Good week together. Glad you were all there with us. Your pictures are great as usual. Hope all is well.