Thursday, July 30, 2009

PA Part II

I am going to try to catch up on July now that we've gotten hundreds of pictures downloaded...so I'll finish up with our trip to visit our family in PA. Isaac is waving and yelling bye before we take off on our go cart.
Dad's serving coffee with our cake...my Aunt Holly and cousin Kristina came over one evening from NJ to celebrate all of the babies being born and for my mom's birthday on July 3rd.
Paul and his newest son, Gideon, hanging out outside.
Pool time...way too cold for me but the kids and Grandma didn't mind.
We found these guys laying in the driveway one evening. I think McKenzie and Aron were playing doctor on Elijah and Xavier.

Isaiah and the boys got so excited after they knocked some pins down!
Grandma sharing her bowling wisdom with Aron :)
Xavier's turn to hit the pinata that Jeremy bravely held with his hand...all of the branches were too high to hang it from.
CANDY!!!!

Proud Grandpa and Grandma Church with 6 of the grandsons (missing the granddaughters, Maddie and Kenzie)...Congratulations to JD, Rachel, Madison and McKenzie on the arrival of Avery John Lacey last Friday. He was 9lbs. 4oz and really doesn't look like a newborn from the pics I've seen! Welcome Avery!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a great trip you had! It looks like you made lot of wonderful memories!!