A few weeks ago, we headed out to Lilesville, NC for a rodeo. Despite three riders going to the hospital, we had a great time and quite a cultural experience :) As you can see, the bulls were huge and we sat right next to where this big guy was waiting to be ridden later in the evening. We got to watch bucking broncos, calf roping, barrel racing, bull riding, and of course the clown was there for entertainment.
Olivia was brave enough to go down, with a bunch of other girls, and chase a calf with a ribbon tied on its' tail. She's the one in the green shirt behind the fence. I guess the cowboys love this sport but it's a little crazy if you ask me!! The last picture is for Heidi and Grandpa and Grandma Harper...Remember that raft we used to take to the ocean with the confederate flag when we were little and Heidi was so embarrassed! Good times! :)
3 comments:
Rodeo looks like fun. There is one near here,but we never have time to go or is it the desire?
Thanks for the new pictures, love to keep up with the kids and you. . . Mom
Wow...what a fun experience for your boys! I bet they loved it!
Your new picture on your blog header is great! And everyone is looking at the camera at the same time SMILING???!!!...I didn't think that was possible!
Looks like you had a great time. I really love that photo of Elijah in the cowboy hat. And thanks for the confederate flag memories! The only raft I said I didn't want and it was the only one they had. :) Good times, indeed. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment