We had a busy, but fun Father's Day weekend. Jeremy's sid eof the family came over for the afternoon on Sunday for pizza and we managed to work in a round of Dutch Blitz :) It's been really warm here, so we filled up a sandbox that our neighbor gave us, with water for the boys to play in. Isaac and Aron love to play with water and it's way less stressful when it's outside! As you can see, we all got some good napping in on Saturday afternoon. On Tues/Thurs. this week, Elijah and I watched MacKenzie Schleicher for a few minutes while her big sister and Mom were doing swim lessons. Elijah wanted her to stay all day :) She is 5 months and we had fun watching her baby faces and noises. Elijah loved talking to her, dancing for her, and holding her! I am alone at home today while the boys are with Nana and Papa for a few hours. This might be the first time I've ever been alone at home since I was pregnant with Elijah! We are leaving in the night tonight to go to PA to visit with all of my family and meet the new cousins and see the other pregnant bellies :) So, I have plenty of packing and cleaning to get done...just wanted to add one more post before June is over!
Friday, June 26, 2009
June
We had a busy, but fun Father's Day weekend. Jeremy's sid eof the family came over for the afternoon on Sunday for pizza and we managed to work in a round of Dutch Blitz :) It's been really warm here, so we filled up a sandbox that our neighbor gave us, with water for the boys to play in. Isaac and Aron love to play with water and it's way less stressful when it's outside! As you can see, we all got some good napping in on Saturday afternoon. On Tues/Thurs. this week, Elijah and I watched MacKenzie Schleicher for a few minutes while her big sister and Mom were doing swim lessons. Elijah wanted her to stay all day :) She is 5 months and we had fun watching her baby faces and noises. Elijah loved talking to her, dancing for her, and holding her! I am alone at home today while the boys are with Nana and Papa for a few hours. This might be the first time I've ever been alone at home since I was pregnant with Elijah! We are leaving in the night tonight to go to PA to visit with all of my family and meet the new cousins and see the other pregnant bellies :) So, I have plenty of packing and cleaning to get done...just wanted to add one more post before June is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Elijah with Mackenzie. Thank you very much for watching her, it really helped us out. Have fun on your trip.
So glad you are enjoying your summer and finding creative ways to beat this heat!!!
Post a Comment