
Since the pool opened a few weeks ago, our days have become relaxing summer days. We pack a lunch, head to the pool around 11am and come back at nap time. We are all exhausted by nap time, so we've had some good, hard naps :) Erika and I ran our race for the month last Saturday and the kiddos got to do another race, but it was a short sprint race. Very fun, but Elijah's shoe came flying off and he fell, which was not so fun...he'll be back with some new shoes next month :) Here are a few pics of the boys swinging this morning after checking the garden for the first tomato(nearly ready). We had stir-fry last night made with our squash, zucchini, and peas. Now that we have the garden, it may be the first time they've asked for veggies!



2 comments:
We too are lovin' these summer days!!! Your boys are precious!!!
I'll be thinking of you guys while I'm still teaching the next two weeks. . . :) Sounds like you are having a perfect childhood summer. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
Post a Comment