Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mason and Michelle's Wedding








We had a great trip to Cleveland for Mason and Michelle's wedding last week( Jeremy's brother). I could tell lots of stories, but I'll just try to give an idea of what's going on in the pictures. The first few are from the rehearsal on Friday night. Don't be confused, Michelle has a twin, Danielle, as you can see in the first picture...Michelle is in the middle of the bottom row with the blue/purple dress. Elijah was the ring bearer and Olivia was the flower girl..they were adorable! They danced the entire night and Elijah nearly fell asleep in my arms at about 10pm. That's why he's laying on the couch in the last picture. Somehow, we did not get pictures of Mason and Michelle except for the one of them dancing. The wedding was gorgeous and we are happy to welcome Michelle into the John family!!

We visited the Browns stadium, which is why Isaac has a football on his head. We also got to see Uncle DT who was there covering the Cavs/Magic series for TNT. Despite some serious sleep deprivation, we had so much fun being away from home!!

4 comments:

4torock said...

Holly..... U look beautiful!!! Congrats to Mason and all ur boys look way tooo cute:) so u think we might ever see each other again? lol... I miss u! ;)I am putting in an order for your choc o chip cookies the minute Briggs arrives- which I think he must have talked to one of your boys about being a bit tardy!!! :)xo

Heidi S said...

Hey Holl - You're so the world's hottest mom! :) You look fantastic. Looks like you guys had a busy, but fun trip. DT was glad he got to see you. I'm hoping I get to see him soon, too. I'll call you sometime this weekend.

Grandma C said...

Weddings are almost always fun. It looks like Mason&Michelle's was. And a new experience for your boys. Just look at the trip as prep for the PA Cousin Week in a month. Thanks for posting new pics. Love you all. Mom & Dad

Jenny said...

Hey there Holly~

I LOVE your dresses!! You looked beautiful!