I was tagged by my dear friend, Ashley, to play this game. I went to my 4th file and 4th picture and now I'll blog about it. This is our little Aron as a baby, after a bath. He's about 9 months here.
This has been a big week for Aron and all of us as Aron went in for an MRI and had to have anesthesia. He has a mass on his bottom that the Surgeon really wanted to get a good look at through the MRI. We just heard back from the nurse that it is Lipoma or a fatty tumor. It is benign, but it's a little larger than average, so I'm waiting for a call from the Dr. to see if he suggests removing it. We are so thankful that it is not something more serious! It's been a stressful few weeks just waiting to determine it's nature. Thank you to those who have prayed for us!
3 comments:
So glad to hear it was good news from the dr! It was great talking to you today :)
Prayers work, so happy to hear the good news.
Hello Holly, Joyce and I have a facebook page. My email is acdotson@whidbey.net. Joyce's is jdlopes1@aol.com. We would love to reconnect with all of you. Hoping you remember us. I have lots of cute pics of you and your sisters. Send me your email and I will invite you to be my friend and then someone else can host all your pictures and they don't have to reside on your computer. It is so much fun! Thanks to your mom for your blog site.
Anne Dotson
Post a Comment