
A few weeks ago, Jeremy and I went to Mason (his brother) and Michelle's engagement party. I, of course, had to go buy a dress and needed assistance picking one out so Jeremy's mom, Erika, and I got to have a girls night out to shop...Here are Jeremy and I all dressed up. Jeremy looks great everyday for work, but it's been a while since I've dressed up! :) We had a fun evening celebrating with family and friends!

Here is the engaged couple, Mason and Michelle.

Erika and Scott Rau

(Jeremy's parents) Dan and Jacqueline, Erika, and Mason

The ladies in the two families (and Lauren's roommate :)
3 comments:
HOT momma! You all look so great ( all the ladies that is;) jk you men looked allright too!! lol) Had fun with you all today Hol:)
Holly you are such a hottie! We never get to see you in a dress. You guys all looked great and looks like you had fun. See you in a few hours :)
Wow Holly, look at you! Sorry about this week, Emma Grace sure missed you and the boys. See ya across the street:)
Post a Comment