Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cool Fall Days


Here are a few pictures from the past month or so. Our weather has gotten suddenly cooler this week and I feel stir crazy already by not being able to just go out and play all day. I don't know how you guys do it up north!!! Our big boy Isaac has started taking steps alone. He's up to eight steps, yay! Aron is going to have his surgery on Nov. 21st to remove his Lipoma. It is outpatient. He is still occasionally trying the potty...Elijah continues to teach himself to write letters and numbers in his quiet time. I am still amazed at this since I was not sure he'd even sit down to do homeschool with me :) These boys are growing so fast it seems! We are getting ready for Batman, Superman, and our little Pirate to emerge tomorrow night. They cannot wait to get candy! Aron started saying, "trick or treat, I want some candy" yesterday. I think we'll work on dropping that last part :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our Batman is ready for candy too...and of course so is the Princess! Can't wait to see the Halloween pics. Hope everybody in TG has fun tonight! I'll miss you guys :)