Jeremy and I think he might be an IT guy by the amount of time and determination he puts toward playing with the computer! :)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Isaac
Our little Isaac will be one next week! He is making some funny faces lately and is incredibly busy and curious. He loves to laugh and interact with his brothers especially. He's got a few words he can say and he does some loud yelling when he's frustrated or needs help. It's great at the grocery store:) He seems to be somewhat interested in trying to walk when we're holding him up or at least tries to take steps now. He climbs all over the furniture if he gets a chance. Here are some of Isaac's funny faces...I thought I'd give him a post of his own this time...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cutie! Love all those faces...and especially those BLUE eyes :)
Happy Birthday! 1 year as allready passed?? WOW! LOVE his funny faces-- Holly so cute!!
Happy belated birthday, Isaac!! He's so adorable and happy. Love it.
Post a Comment