Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Days

Isaac gets so excited to get in the water even when it feels cold at first. The excitement seems to wear off when I try to put him in his floaty thing...
Aron is very brave in the water and wants to just hang out on the step and swim around by himself these days. He is talking a lot now and is riding his tricycle now too.
Elijah doesn't even want his water wings anymore and though I'm not crazy about it when I'm alone, he does just fine. When Jeremy is at the pool, he swims underwater to him. He can basically swim alone underwater now, but won't do it when I'm there for some reason.
Isaac is close to on the move, but his big body is holding him back from pulling all the way up to standing. He tries hard, but needs one small boost to get his legs under him completely. Still no crawling, but he gets around the room a little by rolling and scooting a little. Isaac loves smiling, laughing, yelling, standing, digging through a big basket of toys, and turning the light switch on and off over and over again...
Isaac catching a little nap in the car seat.
Jeremy took his dad golfing last weekend for Father's Day and Scott joined them. I guess they all played well and I'm sure it was good for them to be "out with the guys"...
Just a few pics of the boys this morning hanging out after breakfast.
We are getting ready to leave for PA to visit my family next week. I am looking forward to getting away from home and seeing my family!

1 comment:

4torock said...

Great pics Holly!! Miss you guys and hope you have a GREAT visit :) see you soon-- maybe around the pool when you all get back!? :)
Kate