Monday, June 16, 2008

The Big Hike

There's a huge up-down hill at the end that Aron and I managed to stay standing up for.

Jer and the boys exploring the big tree on the trail.
Of course, we found some good walking sticks
Isaac fell asleep by the end here, but seemed to enjoy the ride and watching us all hike. Jer got a great workout carrying him and even added Aron to his shoulders for a few minutes.

We had a fun Father's Day yesterday too, but forgot the camera...we had lunch at Jeremy's parents house and then headed over to the Rau's house to ride their go-cart. We had a fun day and were all exhausted without any naps. I want to thank Jer for the amazing Dada that he is to our boys. I am proud of him and am so grateful for the love, commitment, strength and grace he demonstrates to me and the boys each day. I love you, Jer!

1 comment:

4torock said...

looks like so much fun- where did you all go?? looks like C.B. but not sure!! see ya around..... hopefully lol!!
Kate