Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our Big trip





We had a great week with my family in PA last week. We did so many fun activities and of course enjoyed our time visiting with our family. We have a ton of great pictures so I'll have to post again for the second half of the week.
We spent the first day with Heidi, DT and DT's mom before everyone else arrived. We went and saw a steam engine that hadn't pulled into the Delaware Water Gap in years. Then, when we got back, we headed down to Saw Creek behind our house for some of the greatest activity ever...throwing rocks!! We spent lots of time out back throwing rocks and even went swimming one night in there. All five sisters weren't there at the same time, but between the 2 pictures, every one is in there. Thanks, Dad, for the group shots! All of the cousins (7) were there and all seemed to enjoy each other's company. The racing boys are headed to the playground, where we went almost every day. This first post only has the boys, but Rachel and the girls came later and will be in the next post. Elijah and Aron were not sure they wanted to go on the "big trip" but when it was time to go back home, they wanted to stay...Thanks to everyone for a great week and we miss you guys...wish we were closer...I'll post more pictures soon.

3 comments:

4torock said...

Glad you all had fun!! Well another week of missing ya!! WE are off to the beach Sat and will be gone a week so when I get back we better get together!! lol call ya when we get home and settled ( ummmmm how bout home??- I am NEVER settled!! :) )

Heidi S said...

I LOVE the pic of all the boys running! (the beautiful Church girls aren't too shabby either!:) You guys captured some great moments of your week here. We miss you!!!

Emma Joersz said...

I love your pictures! I'm glad you guys have a fun trip with family. We need to get together soon- it's been a while...