Two weekends ago, we headed over to Shallotte, NC to visit (Great) Grandpa and Grandma Harper. We had some great times in the short time we were there! They live 6 miles from Ocean Isle Beach, so we spent much of our time in the sun and the boys loved it! A hurricane was out at sea so the waves were bigger but the boys got right out there. In one of the pics, Grandma and Isaac are looking at a live starfish in someone's hand. As you can see, we managed to get a few family pictures, which came out remarkably well considering Elijah was not in a cooperative picture mood...the boys loved playing little games and being entertained by Great Grandpa and his Donald Duck voice. Jeremy and I had fun hearing stories and visiting. Thanks again Grandpa and Grandma. The boys are still asking when we can come back :)
Fantastic pictures! I missed going to see G and G this summer. Looks like you guys had fun for me. :) I love that picture of Isaac and Grandpa. Glad you had such a good time.
1 comment:
Fantastic pictures! I missed going to see G and G this summer. Looks like you guys had fun for me. :) I love that picture of Isaac and Grandpa. Glad you had such a good time.
Post a Comment