Last weekend was our 2nd annual family camping trip. Nana and Papa were with us again this year and we had such a fun weekend!! We decided to try tenting this year and it worked out really well and was much less creepy than our cabin last year :) So, our first day began with Nana's yummy blueberry pancakes, eggs and bacon over the fire. Then it was off to Triple falls where we hiked to three different level of waterfalls. The weather and scenery was beautiful and the boys had fun putting leaves and sticks in the water and watching them float downstream. Next we hiked back down to Hooker Falls where Jeremy and Papa swam out to the waterfall. The boys, Nana and I found a way around to the waterfall without swimming through the icy water. Finally, we went back for dinner, smores, and then a good night sleep. So many pics I thought I'd post one day at a time...
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Camping Day 1
Last weekend was our 2nd annual family camping trip. Nana and Papa were with us again this year and we had such a fun weekend!! We decided to try tenting this year and it worked out really well and was much less creepy than our cabin last year :) So, our first day began with Nana's yummy blueberry pancakes, eggs and bacon over the fire. Then it was off to Triple falls where we hiked to three different level of waterfalls. The weather and scenery was beautiful and the boys had fun putting leaves and sticks in the water and watching them float downstream. Next we hiked back down to Hooker Falls where Jeremy and Papa swam out to the waterfall. The boys, Nana and I found a way around to the waterfall without swimming through the icy water. Finally, we went back for dinner, smores, and then a good night sleep. So many pics I thought I'd post one day at a time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun weekend!
last pic-- so cute!! I can't wait for our camping trip.. I think!! lol
Post a Comment