Here is a very brief summary of the past few months...
Isaac turned 3 on Sept. 26th
Isaac turned 3 on Sept. 26th

Isaac brings a lot of life to our days! We love him dearly and look forward to seeing him grow this coming year!
Our trip to the mountains for apples...
However, no apples to pick except the rotting ones on the ground, so we bought some that were already picked.

We enjoyed the beautiful day in the mountains with family!!
Elijah and Aron in the apple orchard
Elijah's last day of soccer was this weekend. Jeremy coached again this year and has an amazing way with kids! We've all enjoyed watching Elijah play!
Mom (Church), doesn't this picture below of Elijah look just like the one of me in the newspaper in high school? Same form! :)
We had D'Angelo Williams, Steve Smith and Superman here for Halloween. Aron truly played the part again this year! He was so into it!

I somehow managed to finish 3rd place Women's Overall for the Run for Your Life GPx Series again this year. I thought for sure I was out of contention when I found out I had mono back in July. I'm quite pleased though! That means I won the sponsorship again, so I'll get another (free!) shot at the races next year when I'm healthy!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting these new pics. Elijah's form does look like his Mom a few years ago. We hope you are all enjoying these fleeting days of childhood. Celebrating Dad's 60th is making us reflective.
Can't wait to see you in January though. Love, Mom & (old)Dad
Post a Comment