Monday, July 19, 2010

Poconos Part I

July brings our annual trip to the Poconos with all of my side of the family. Another fun year with all 10 of the cousins! And we got to meet the two latest babies, Avery and Holly Anne! Too many pics for one post so I'll try to get more up again soon.
Grandpa sharing his candles at his surprise 60th birthday party (4months early)
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday to Dad (Cliford, Amy, and I for those who don't know everyone)
Yay for Grandpa!!
Great Grandpa and Grandma Harper with all 10 great-grandchildren (tough pic to get everyone)! Aunt Holly and G&G made a trip over to visit and celebrate Dad's b-day on Monday.
Great G&G with baby Holly Anne
Big cheese from Xavier and Madison
Happy Birthday Grandpa/Dad!
Holly, Grandma Harper, Aunt Holly, Mom(nice bag of trash) :), Rachel, Becca and Amy
Grandpa and little Avery
Gideon makes a pretty tough cowboy in that muscle shirt :)
Sweet Madison
Cousins being silly
Fun summer days together!!
(More pics to come)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait...it's 10 cousins...more jealous ;o) !!!