Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!!

After one of Aron's Dr. visits, we took Jeremy to work and went to look at the Christmas decorations in the buildings uptown...Bank of America has a Bear Orchestra that we got to watch play


We had a lot of fun while Dada was home...he was dragging the boys around the house on a blanket :)


Isaac putting decorations back on the tree. We loved having the Christmas tree in the house and the boys loved taking turns plugging the lights in each morning!

Here we are...Christmas morning!!!! All of the boys were excited this year to see the presents under the tree. We had so much fun watching their excitement! They're opening their skateboards here...
Had to try them out !!Working on their boards with their new Superhero t-shirts from Uncle DT and Aunt Heidi...a warm Christmas!

Aron opening his presents with his new cowboy hat.
Aron has some amazing balance and does quite well for being 2 yrs old!

Isaac flashing a smile with his new shirt from Grandma & Grandpa C.


Isaac enjoying every bit of his Hershey's kisses. He loves chocolate!!!

As you can see, we had a wonderful Christmas together here in NC. Since I'm soooo behind in my blogging, these are just a few pictures of the first week Jeremy was home and next I'll post the New Year's week.
Not sure if you could tell from here, but Isaac has been walking now for nearly a month. He really doesn't fall too much but seems to be happier and more a part of keeping up with everyone. He and Elijah had double ear infections again so Isaac's been pretty fussy and having a hard time going down for naps but is getting better with the meds.
Aron finally got his drain out from his surgery! What was supposed to be 3-5 days turned into 12 days, but he was such a trooper and really didn't complain much until the last few days. I think it was tougher on us having to keep an eye on it and make sure it was draining properly. He still has fluid in there, but the Dr. said his body should absorb it. He's got a pretty big scar, but hopefully it will fade. I don't think it bothers him now, but he still refuses to sit down in the tub. I think he's afraid it will hurt. We go back to the Dr. again next week for hopefully a final check.
It's late so I can't really think if anything else is new, but had to post before another month goes by :) Oh, and my sister Heidi is running her 2nd marathon in Disney on Sunday. Go Heidi!!! Wish we could've joined you and the rest of our fam, but I can't wait to hear about it! Have fun!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the skateboards in the house! Last Christmas we got our boys scooters and since it's snowy in NY, we let them begin to learn how to ride in the house. After a week or so, with them doing wipeouts and sliding the back tires around corners, we banished the scooters to the garage! They were disappointed, but I didn't want to explain to the emergency room staff why my child was injured...

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics! I can't believe how much Isaac has changed...he looks so much older. Your boys are all so cute!

Max saw the skateboard pics and said "I wish I got a skateboard for Christmas." Oh well, I told him maybe for his birthday.

Hopefully we will be coming to town some time soon. Miss all you guys :)