Isaac ( Elijah calls him"chowing boy" ) eating away, his second top tooth there still hasn't come through!
Elijah still blowing on Isaac's tummy.
The summer has flown by! The weather's been great here and we've been spending more time at the playground than the pool this week. Isaac's moving and doing new things daily now. He's talking up a storm too. I looked up at small group last night and Isaac was cruising up the stairs, never seen him even try the stairs before. I went in his room this morning and he was standing up trying to open the blinds from his crib...life is new and exciting to him right now. Elijah and Aron are always busy playing together, riding bikes, jumping on the mattresses upstairs, racing on the push toys around the downstairs, pulling cushions off the couch, etc...boys for sure! Each of them is in a fun phase to watch right now! Jeremy and I are ready to start recovering from the Olympics! My 9 mile run yesterday was pretty tough, hopefully just due to my severe lack of sleep. I probably train too fast on my long runs, too, just trying to get it over with. I've got 3-4 weeks until my 1/2 marathon. After yesterday, I'm thinking I'll be lucky to walk to the car after my 13 miles :) Heidi, I don't know how you do those long runs for your marathon training!
2 comments:
Where is your 1/2 marathon? That's exciting!! Maybe you can bring home the gold :)
U soo got it!! Lets hang at the playground this week- Tues good for you?? call me ( all these things you have to do..... lol) see ya
Kate
Post a Comment