Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Aron

Aron celebrated his 2nd birthday earlier in the month and was quite excited about blowing out his candles!
Bringing Momma some flowers from our back yard :)
Aron took a fall getting out of the van and had a nice bump and cut to show for it. He is a fearless little guy so we're sure there's more injuries to come.

2 comments:

4torock said...

I LOVE your blog - even if you think it's (your blog) still in the works it looks awesome!! :) Happy Birthday Aaron ) love his face with his bday cake lol!)..... I can't belive the 3 of us were all preggo at same time back in 06 have BIG two year olds now!! :) see ya
Kate

4torock said...

Guess I could FINALLY get his name right----- ARON is what I ment!!!! sorry what a terrible friend for not even remembering how to spell your kids name :( one of these days I'll spell it right! tee hee!!